Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crushable Stetsons at Dillards

jswindle2

One of the Regulars
100 % Wool Written Inside

The brown one I got sez 100 % wool inside the crown above the Stetson logo.

jswindle2

One of the Regulars
Picture on My Blog

There is a picture of the one I purchased on my blog. It looks grey but it's not.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Rodkins said:
Great. I appreciate it!

They did have them. Mostly blacks, but some of the browns in various shades. Not half bad looking, but not up to the quality of anything you've shown here of course.

The hats are located near the men's department store entrance [the one facing Sand Lake Rd.] flanked by Ralph Lauren and Daniel Cremeaux, I can't remember what brand's section they were in, but it was across from Cremeaux headed toward the mall. [if that made any sense at all] Hopefully you won't have to wander through the entire mens department as I did to find them.

Randy

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
theinterchange said:
Hopefully, my in-store directions were clear enough.

Randy
I'm sure I can find it with your directions. I just need a window of free time to go check them out. However if they are around $65 then it'd hard for me not to order another Akubra shipped to me door for an additional $35.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Rodkins said:
However if they are around $65 then it'd hard for me not to order another Akubra shipped to me door for an additional $35.

Indeed! You know, I didn't even pay attention to the price! :eusa_doh: I was dodging someone who would have proved to be a pushy sales person at the time. :p

Randy

JimWagner

Practically Family
Picked up a brown one at the Dillard's in Chapel Hill this morning. $58. They only had 4 brown ones in large and medium.

Looks just ok I'd say. Not the worst hat I have. I'll reserve it for cold bad weather when I really don't want to wear a much better fur felt out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner