Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Hat from Az-Tex in Phoenix

Tucson Raider

New in Town
I just recently picked up this custom fedora from Az-Tex in Scottsdale. It's got a two inch brim. It took about 4 weeks to get it and the lady who runs the shop is really nice. Here are some pictures:

hat01.jpg

hat02.jpg

hat03.jpg

hat04.jpg

hat05.jpg

hat06.jpg

hat07.jpg

hat08.jpg

hat09.jpg

hat10.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Nice looking hat! I like the shape, and the color. That brim's more than 2 inches though. That looks like at least 2 3/8" or 2 1/2". All the better, because I don't think 2 inches would look nearly as good.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful hat, but I agree that it has to be a wider brim than just 2 inches. It looks like 2 1/2 or more, which is perfect.

frussell

One Too Many
Good Looking Hat

I agree, the lady that runs things there is super nice. I had them do a conversion from a fine old American Hat Co. western I had for 20 years, and I believe they used the same fedora block, because the crown looks exactly like your hat. They did a good job, but you can tell they mostly do western, because my hat came back stiff plus. Same nice replacement liner too. Good job. Frank.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
That's a beautiful looking hat, and it looks to be of good quality as well. Congratulations on getting that, wear it well! Is that color supposed to represent a variation of silverbelly, white, or a very light grey?

ccajackson

Familiar Face
Very nice!

Great looking hat! I particularly like the narrowness of the C-crown. It seems to me like a hybrid of a C-crown and teardrop. The ribbon work is also beautiful. Great get!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers!

C-C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80