Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Hide Laptop Briefcase FS

Zach R.

Practically Family
The Scholar Model in Brown Leather

http://customhide.com/scholar_laptop_w_pockets_brown.html

I had it custom made to fit a 16x11.25x2.25 laptop in the center padded compartment, so slightly larger than the standard model.

I only used it twice, so it has nominal wear. It is a little unwieldy around campus so I'm deciding to sell it for funds to get not only a smaller one, but a cheaper one + money for books and food.lol

I paid around 340, due to it being a one-off in a larger size, but since it HAS been used, I'd take pretty much anything at or around the price of the standard model, with the price including shipping anywhere in the USA.

Either way, price is totally negotiable.

If you want photos of the actual briefcase, I can arrange that as well.

Thanks!

Regards,
Zach

infiniti8669

If I hadn't just ordered the oversized scholar laptop in the whiskey color before I discovered this place I would definitely be interested. Timing hits me again.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I love the case, but it's considerably bigger than my laptop. I couldn't make you an offer that would be fair, considering what you paid for it. DARN!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran