Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Made Beaver blend Fedora 23"

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beaver blend in Steel Grey with Blue Metal crown ribbon and Slate brim binding.
Brim is 2 1/2. Circumference is about 23 1/8. 100% Silk liner, ventilated roan leather sweat.
Dress weight fur felt has a nice hand to it with a gentle crown shape. Brim can be worn up or down. Front crown is about 4 1/2"and rear is about 4".
Asking 275.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh my, in these pictures you can about tell the surface of that hat is like cream. Just another fantastic hat up for grabs again and my money tree is not producing enough large bills to grab this one from you. Well for those that wear this size, I am sure someone will decide to lighten their wallet to own a real gem. The hat is sure well priced for it's obvious quality and condition and sharp looking and being sold by a flat out super nice Man, too!

bond

Bump.239. Hat will fit to 23 1/4
I switched out liner for this blue one as I felt it co ordinated better.

Last edited:

bond

Bump. Still available 195.00
Better fitting for a 7 3/8 size at about 23 1/8 or so.

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
How would you rate the felt on this,...thick, medium, light (weight wise). It looks so plush, almost like a velvety surface.

bond

Felt is a mid weight Winchester beaver blend and has a very nice hand to it.
Thanks for asking Cindy

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I sure wish all the hats, yours as well as most the others were all a 7 1/2, and that I just won the lotto to pay for them all, spring them all on Daniel at one time. He would be speechless.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy