Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Black Dahlia said:
DSCN1056.jpg

Are these a current line? Where are Natural Comfort shoes available? I'm not seeing a website for them.

Lottie

Familiar Face

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
Are these a current line? Where are Natural Comfort shoes available? I'm not seeing a website for them.

I have no clue Kitty, just found them in an image search. :( Guess I was lucky to pick mine up used for $5. ;0

I'm glad you all love them as much as I do - sorry I can't find any official website/retailer. Perhaps they have gone out of business.

Thanks Lottie & Drappa for the links!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
These are the "vanilla cream" from Clarks. I tried them on last week and they are soo comfy and have the same styling as the Re-Mix sandals, but about half the cost.

37187_350_A.jpg

epr25

Practically Family
I was hoping someone out there could help me. I am looking for a plain pair of light pink ballet flats. Simple no frills that don't cost $40-$300.00. Any help if you've seen these anywhere would be very appreciated!

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
sixsexsix said:
These are the "vanilla cream" from Clarks. I tried them on last week and they are soo comfy and have the same styling as the Re-Mix sandals, but about half the cost.

37187_350_A.jpg

I own a pair of those too! I also have a pair of 50's-style wedges from them, again from their Classics range. Although I like both look and fit, I've had problems with both of their soles delaminating. (Not to mention my lurcher finding them tasty and gnawing on them :rolleyes: ) Have you had anything like that - the delamination I mean, not naughty dog problems?

By the way, what is a cankle?

Valya

New in Town
A question

Forgive me if this question is ridiculous, as I know next to nothing about shoes! I found a lovely pair of brown 40s style Oxfords (sorry, I don't have a pic of them) at a local department store, and they fit wonderfully, but I abstained from buying them because they have a small (1 inch or so) zipper on the side. Is this at all period? I believe they used zippers on boots and such, but on Oxfords would it be period?

ZombieGirl

One of the Regulars
bunnyb.gal said:
By the way, what is a cankle?

Cankles is where your calf merges seamlessly with your foot... completely skipping over the whole ankle thing. I never had them before but my lower legs are getting increasingly "canklely" with every passing year. Grrr.....

crwritt

One Too Many
sixsexsix said:

37187_350_A.jpg

Please tell where you found these?

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
crwritt said:
Please tell where you found these?

www.clarks.co.uk

They no longer seem to be on the website, however there are a couple of cute vintage-y models on at the moment (Originals range). You could always try Ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner