Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Darcy clothing shirt sizes

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
Firstly, sorry if this has already been answered, but i could not find anything.

I am planning to buy shirts from Darcy, could anyone advise me on which size to get?
I have 36 inch chest and 17 inch shoulders. Would 14,5 inch be too big for me?
This might be a hard question to answer but I hope I can receive some help!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Which style of shirt do you intend to buy? The old fashioned ones with the placket front come up quite large on the chest, whereas the spearpoint collar shirts tend not to be as large. Why not phone them or send an email to Darcy? They are always very friendly and helpful.

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
Which style of shirt do you intend to buy? The old fashioned ones with the placket front come up quite large on the chest, whereas the spearpoint collar shirts tend not to be as large. Why not phone them or send an email to Darcy? They are always very friendly and helpful.

I'm sorry for being unclear, I intend to buy the spearpoint ones.
I might mail them, but posting here is quicker!
How tight in the neck should a shirt be? Would 1 cm of space look a lot sloppier?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
In my experience, the collar measurements are true to the stated measurement. So go for the correct measurement for your neck and you should be ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24