Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DEATHS ; Notable Passings; The Thread to Pay Last Respects

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
Co-founder of the group, Kool & The Gang' Ronald "Khalis" Bell has died aged 68.
Obit-Ronald-Khalis-Bell-1599705752.jpg

Inkstainedwretch

One Too Many
Half a century ago every straight young American male was in love with her, myself most emphatically included. I thought her the most beautiful woman in the world and she was certainly in the top 10. The only woman ever to marry James Bond. Her Olenna Tyrell was the best character on GoT, even more fun than the Hound.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Co-founder of the group, Kool & The Gang' Ronald "Khalis" Bell has died aged 68.
Obit-Ronald-Khalis-Bell-1599705752.jpg

This one hurts. Been playing their music since Junior High. Not their later stuff when they became "pop" stars but the early goods like "Choclate Buttermilk", "Hollywood Swingin'" and "Jungle Boogie". Back when they were one of the preeminent funk horn bands in the land.

Worf

This one hurts. Been playing their music since Junior High. Not their later stuff when they became "pop" stars but the early goods like "Choclate Buttermilk", "Hollywood Swingin'" and "Jungle Boogie". Back when they were one of the preeminent funk horn bands in the land.

Worf

I got to see them a couple of times. They brought the goods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk