Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim Jacket with Ample Armholes

clayman03

New in Town
Does anyone know of a denim jacket with functionally sized armholes? I tried a type 3 Levi’s trucker the other day. My arms could barely squeeze into the armholes. I have a 40 inch chest and lift weights. I tried a size medium. I was eyeballing and old Lee’s rider jacket but I’m afraid the armholes would be too narrow.

BigPond

Familiar Face
Size up on Levi’s or look for a medium with stretch. The arms and back are high and tight on the modern cut.

If you’re open to spending more, most Japanese selvedge type 3’s are cut to a vintage style and have lower under arms.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Does anyone know of a denim jacket with functionally sized armholes? I tried a type 3 Levi’s trucker the other day. My arms could barely squeeze into the armholes. I have a 40 inch chest and lift weights. I tried a size medium. I was eyeballing and old Lee’s rider jacket but I’m afraid the armholes would be too narrow.
probably type 3 vest or cut off worn over sweater or tees

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner