Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Did you ever have one of those days....

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
It seems that every week or two I have a day with a full mail box of nonstop complaints.

Today is a good example.

Sample one:

I wanted an unbleached hat and the hat was too white. I don?Ǭ¥t think it has 700 weaves per inch...

Answer: Montecristi hats are natural and lightly bleached...send the hat back for refund.

Sample two:

I ordered my hat April 3rd...where is it?

Answer: International mail, Easter Holiday in very Catholic country.

Sample three:

Hat has been 5 weeks since payment...if not here in 10 days mail fraud, credit card fraud, ......

Answer: Custom made hat, alerted you to the time frame, international mail varies, ...etc.

Sample four:

Can you make it a 7.5 on ebay auction of 7 5/8.

Answer: We can, but not on an ebay purchase.

Sample five, six, and seven:

Where is my hat from two weeks ago? Why don?Ǭ¥t you answer me. Why don?Ǭ¥t you answer me?

Answer: I live in Ecuador, not the Holiday Inn downtown. I have business that I have to go attend to and there aren?Ǭ¥t any computers in campo, in fact, I don?Ǭ¥t even have one at home because in Ecuador they charge per minute of phone use and the same computer I could shell together for $250.00 at home costs ober $600.00 here...not gonna do it.

Maybe I?Ǭ¥m a baby, a whiner, but where has common sense gone?

Robert

Maybe I?Ǭ¥ll edit this later...a little tired, a little run down.

farnham54

A-List Customer
I just finished watching a G.W. Bush interview with a bunch of my peers.

I know exactly what you mean: Where has the common sense gone? They tackled him on every subject possible based on the fact that he was republican.

Take care and don't let them get to you, Robert. Your in a beutiful country and should make the most of it. If they have a problem with something they can damn well wait untill you get the time to take care of it!

REgards,

Craig

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Listen here

...you big crybaby! :cry: LOL

JUST KIDDING.

My take on it is the typical attitude that some Americans have, and why many in other countries "dislike" us?

Unless you have travelled, experienced, and lived..you think ME FIRST all the time.

Anything coming from South America can take a while.

I just wonder how these crybabies would be if somehow we had to go back to rail and truck shipping exclusively, or boat.?

No more planes, fax, cell phones...

That is why there are so many impatient rude people out there.

Wow, sorry that was harsh.

No, Panamabob, just remember that many successful businesses have good people at the front counter that field 100's of "stupid questions" day after day.

It's just the cost of dealing with the public. Enjoy. They pay for it, so they're gonna get it. if you catch my dirft!

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Originally posted by farnham54
I just finished watching a G.W. Bush interview with a bunch of my peers.

...They tackled him on every subject possible based on the fact that he was republican.

Idiots... why did it have to be Idiots?

I have SEETHING hatred for ?¢‚Ǩ?ìClinton-Kool Aid?¢‚Ǩ? Democraps. You know the folks, the ones who absolve Clinton for every evil underhanded thing he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s ever done while trashing President Bush for every little thing while he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s trying to fight the war on Terror.

Right now there?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s a memo that?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s making news that John Ashcroft coughed up yesterday during his testimony yesterday?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ the memo written during the Clinton Administration making it next to impossible for branches of the FBI and CIA to communicate with each other: IE an FBI office in Boston couldn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t communicate with an branch in Chicago.

If you don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t think that Clinton was out to systematicly dismantle the United States and hand over soventy to The United Nations: Grow up and wake up.

My wife sent me this E-Mail:

Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war. They complain about his prosecution of it. One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst president in U.S. history. Let's clear up one point: We didn't start the war on terror. Try to remember, it was started by terrorists BEFORE 9/11. Let's look at the "worst" president and mismanagement claims.

FDR led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953,
55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,333 per year.

John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us, President Bush has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Lybia, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people. We lost 600 soldiers, an average of 30 a year. Bush did all this abroad while not allowing another terrorist attack at home. Worst president in history? Come on!

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...
It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in
Florida!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR