Do women hate men's hats?

Discussion in 'The Front Parlor' started by LizzieMaine, Feb 1, 2019.

1. docneg

docneg One of the Regulars

Zombie_61 likes this.
  2. dirigoboy

dirigoboy New in Town

There exists a solution to the conundrum...........'beer goggles' (the increased attractiveness of the opposite sex when one is drunk). Beauty can then exist equitably for all.

I was a living historian for over 20 years-----had the first class impression, counted all the stitches and all that, which later opened up an occasional opportunity in film. I worked at having a good historical impression because it was important to me.
    However, I finally left that little hobby because an element began to run rampant, the core of which viewed some others as "less authentic" creating a divide that actually ended friendships. I didn't need it then, I despise it now.
    If I have an opinion on it, it is that whatever anyone chooses to wear, it's a personal decision, and whatever one chooses to wear is generally chosen because of how it makes them feel, even when it's impetuous. Who would I be to interfere with that? Who are any of us to.
    Whatever article is chosen, whoever wears it and how, should understand that a perception of beauty is subjective - what one person finds beautiful another may not. I find I can live with that. My hope is that others will as well.
    My best to all.

Zombie_61, BobHufford and 3fingers like this.
  3. Bfd70

Bfd70 One Too Many

1CE34769-EF7C-4765-B2E8-87A96A2B82E9.jpeg
    Pretty sure she ^ is a member here.
    I myself, when not at work, wear a pub cap most of the time I am put of the house. I happen to have the sort of hair that needs products and unless I’m going somewhere a hat is inappropriate prefer not to bother. I do match the weight to the season.

4. belfastboy

belfastboy My Mail is Forwarded Here

In my experience women love my hats.....it is me that they tend to take exception to.

GLewis, PHIL1959, LolitaHaze and 4 others like this.