Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a man room/study

rjb1

Practically Family
I think I know what you mean. I am starting to give away stuff which I don't want/need anymore, but is a bit too good to just throw away.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I think it all depends on who you are! This is a photo of Steve McQueen's last house. The photo doesn't do it justice, nothing but classic cars and antique motorcycles all the way up, surrounding and invading the house. Yes, He was married! But, even Barbara drew a line, and forced him to move out of his airplane hanger and buy a house.
mcq4a_zps877f2ea2.jpg

Lafayette

New in Town
I live in a studio apartment.

My man room is also my living room, dining room, bedroom, gymnasium, study, entertainment lounge, recording studio, etc.

Granted, some of these activities require a bit of furniture moving about.

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
I have a study. It was a originally intended to be a bedroom. That did not come to pass; I placed a draftsmen's table in the room, a book case, and a collection of firearms. It has since had a few dry erase boards affixed to some walls.

I actually use this space very often. It would not be uncommon to find all sorts of information written on the boards, text books open, and some random thoughts horribly written on a legal pad atop the desk.

Gray Ghost

A-List Customer
I have a Graceland storage building that is 10 x 20 with a 4 foot porch. I plan to take the front 10 x 10 and enclose it in with paneling, put in carpet, and add electricity. I plan to furnish it golden era style and maybe even recreate a version of Sam Spades office. I want to make it a comfortable place for me and my friends to hang out. I may call it the dog house, so when I am in trouble with the wife, that is where I will be. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy