Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does Vincenza Leather have Color Variations?

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I hope you understand my question. I have an Aero in Brown FQHH. It has decent amount of color variation. I have a Shinki from GW and a Victory Hide from BK and they both have a lot of variation in the leather. Dark and light color in the same hide. I have a Shinki from Rainbow Country and the color is solid - almost a paint job. The GW and BK are more like a stain on wood, with the natural grain of the leather showing through.

I love the grain and drape of the Vincenza leather, but it appears to be very solid in color, more like a paint job? Is this the case?

Jägernaut

Practically Family
When thurston originally started ordering vicenza leather, it had nice variation. Carrie wrote here recently that they started getting it with little variation.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
It's tough to tell with the darker colors, but the russet Vincenza appears very "flat". The jacket linked above does appear to have nice depth of color.

pawineguy

One Too Many
It's tough to tell with the darker colors, but the russet Vincenza appears very "flat". The jacket linked above does appear to have nice depth of color.

I think one of the difficulties in answering this question is that Vincenza has been evolving a great deal since its introduction.

xmr

One of the Regulars
I have a russet Vincenza Board Racer - not flat at all. Getting better every day.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
PAWINEGUY's seal Vicenza Premier HWM has fantastic richness and depth of color, perhaps the single nicest skin I have ever seen. I realize some will say Shinki, which HH I have never seen for comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner