Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Donation Hat Auction coming Sunday (in Classifieds section)

buler

I'll Lock Up
*** auction location changed to Classifieds section ****

So what's this all about? I've wanted to do this for quite a while and now have the go ahead from MK.

I figured since I've received so much out of the Lounge that I would try to give something back. My idea is to auction off a hat and donate all of the proceeds to the Fedora Lounge. The auction will be handled somewhat Johnnyphi style. It will run Sunday July 25th thru Sunday August 1st. The winning bidder will pay mk@thefedoralounge.com directly. I will cover shipping costs. Winning bidder must PM me their shipping address.

I know the hat I auction off can't possibly appeal to everyone, but I've picked a hat that I hope will be very popular. I'm sorry if its not in your size or a color/style that you like.

I'd also like to thank everyone who makes the Fedora Lounge what it is. All of you contribute in your own way and I appreciate it. Thank you all!

Again, the auction will start on Sunday the 25th in the Classifieds section. It will end on Sunday August 1st. Since I can't guarantee internet connectivity I will list the hat sometime on Sunday the 25th with an auction start time of 7pm Pacific, 9pm Central, 10pm Eastern.

I will be on vacation thru August 4th, so the earliest I can ship the hat is August 5th.

Happy bidding!!

B

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auction details:

- runs 7 days from Sunday, July 25th thru Sunday, August 1st
- any full-fledged member of the Fedora Lounge (more than 15 previous posts) may bid
- lets go with a 9pm central start/end time (7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern) based on the Fedora Lounge server clock
- If a member chooses to enter a bid within the last 5 minutes of the close of an auction, then the auction will automatically be extended for an additional 5 minutes from the time of the last bid.
Bidding can continue if posted within the 5 minute extension period. Auction will close if no bids are posted during the extension period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner