Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Early 1930's Suits & Sportcoats & Vests. One of my best finds!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A veritable treasure trove of suits for a bargain price! Thanks for posting such clear photographs of the details of those fine garments. We'll all be closely perusing them for weeks to come!

Enigma1947

Familiar Face
Thanks everyone!

Unfortunately, a find like this is probably once in a lifetime, but I remain hopeful in my search. I wish so bad that they fit me, but like I said, hopefully a future son of mine will be interested in them. Baron, you asked if I have had more finds like this, here in California. Honestly, No. Matter of fact, these are the earliest suits I have ever found. I was just extremely lucky! If the gentleman I purchased these from had spread the entire bag out on a table, he most likely would have sold them instantly and for a lot more money. Actually, he was an extremely friendly guy who I often say "hello" to when I see him.
I am also glad that you guys enjoyed the pics. I knew I could trust you gentlemen to appreciate these. I feel that they serve as a good referance to early 30's suits. -Jeff, Enigma1947

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Those suits

What amazes me is the condition of them...the colourfastness....the lack of moth damage...the fact that it was job lot with so many suits...the fact that he did not offload them on eBay or a vintage shop...bizarre...wonderful!:eusa_clap The slubbed one at the end is awesome...

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WOW!!! What an incredable find. Those suits are truely beautiful and I love the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot