Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Leather Flight Jackets

polocoat

One of the Regulars
Where is the best place (best prices) to purchase Eastman leather flight jackets? I'm in the U.S. and am not planning a trip to the UK. I'm familiar with History Preservation and the Eastman Leather websites. If you would like to keep your reply confidential, please PM me. Thanks:)

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
To my knowledge-unless you're getting one used off ebay- the only places to get Eastman are History Preservation and Eastman.

But either way... BUY DIRECT from Eastman. Even with shipping to your door here in the States, the cost will be less than listed on HPC. For figuring your savings from ordering direct, www.xe.com is your friend!!

Clint

alfyman

One of the Regulars
where to buy Eastman jacket

Hi, Years ago in the 1990's I bought a B 3 russet Brown leather sheepskin Jacket. I remember Cherry hill New Jersey and I communicated with a Charles Dicippio, and the difficult part was I didn't have internet. It was purely by phone and Mail. I have a catalogue that I have saved for many years.

Vornholt

One of the Regulars
Avoid HPC. I dealt with them once, for some very small things, and the transaction had some unpleasant elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails