Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Star sportswear

Baron Enski

Familiar Face
Hi
Just got the new Eastman Star Sportswear Sorry no pictures , but just to say its agreat A2 the best Ive owned . Fit is great , hide lovely good smell very easy jacket to wear.I"m 6 " 2 with 42" chest , but got 44 long for arelaxed fit
seems just right.

omarco

New in Town
Hi there, it would be great to see some fit pictures, i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on an Eastman Star myself

Cheers.

Baron Enski

Familiar Face
Warhorse

HI
Get it you"ll be glad you did , it tipyfies your basic A2 tuff grainy but comefortable to wear. Sorry no pictures.A2

Justhandguns

Practically Family
I have the .50Cal for the colour, but the fit is very baggy at the back. I hope to get the new ELC star to see if it has a slimmer fit as I also like it's darker colour and the new warhorse pattern.

Marv

A-List Customer
I have the new ELC RW 27752 and the current pattern/cut is still the same as the previous version so not sure the new Star has been altered in any way from it's predecessor (which I use to own but sold on) but the new warhorse hide that Eastman's are currently using is fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred