Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Perhaps this may help....

It's a longhorn head on a horseshoe. I've never see it before on a Stetson, maybe added by the original owner. The hat is originally from a store in San Diego.
1949 Miller-Stockman
attachment.php

Image (1420).jpg

Last edited:

Brian Niebuhr

One of the Regulars
Last night I sent a message to one of those sellers who seem to think, well I'm not sure what they're thinking. You know, the $500 hat (for something that might go for around $50-$75. I mentioned that it was a nice hat and that it would sell in a lower price range, I think I said something like 40-50$ range. I actually wouldn't even go that high for the this hat. They didn't respond but this morning the price was cut in half. Still a laughable amount but some progress was made I guess. I just get tired of seeing those listings. They do give me a good laugh though.

ccorsair

One of the Regulars
They do give me a good laugh though.
I think the give us all a good Laugh at time but so do those who bite at the selling price. I message a few and found my self blocked from one who end his listing with zero sale the other did the same as you adjusted the price down and made a sale.I did get Thank you from them later. I say about 4 or 5 of my hats I got last year I got because i made offer and gave them a clear ideal that was trying to be helpful. Ebay sellers that sell high and dream of making it big just don't seem to care but there are few that are open minded some times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24