Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
What age would you estimate for that one? 30's? I missed rlk's treatise on the brand. Thanks for posting, Lefty.

I don't think I want to guess to precisely at that one, but I'll agree with 30s or earlier.
Here's rlk's post,and here's the one I owned.
db2.jpg

A couple of months ago, I picked up a Stetson Homburg with an imprint from Morris Men's Shop. Unfortunately, though, the sweatband was in bad shape. I intended to wear the hat, so the sweatband was removed and replaced when I sent it to the fine folks at Optimo for renovation.

My Stetson 100 (the one I bought of Jimmy the Lid) & the one I gave my brother (the one I bought off Lefty) are from there.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Key Ripes Man....

Check out the Shipping on this Stetson Motor.

I was watching this to see if anyone would bid on it, not to my surprise, nobody did.

I messaged the seller asking if it was a typo, and with a bit of attitude, they said it is what it is.

Is it just me?

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I saw that hat too. Don't get me wrong because I could be wrong. When I look at Art's sight his hats are $305.00 on Ave. So you saved $35.00

Jeff

OK, this is old business now, but in looking at Art's site today I see that his minimum price seems to be $385, and one is up to $425. So he seems to have raised his prices, making this an even better deal. :D

Canadian Cowboy

One of the Regulars
Check out the Shipping on this Stetson Motor.

I was watching this to see if anyone would bid on it, not to my surprise, nobody did.

I messaged the seller asking if it was a typo, and with a bit of attitude, they said it is what it is.

Is it just me?
This Dude is just a complete KNOB!, He has a silk neck tie for sale now with the shipping @ over $34.00
I reported all his items the other day, Ebay has done Diddley to date! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Canadian Cowboy

One of the Regulars

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
This Dude is just a complete KNOB!, He has a silk neck tie for sale now with the shipping @ over $34.00
I reported all his items the other day, Ebay has done Diddley to date! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

He has done nothing illegal. Its called 'what the market will bear,' or 'capitalism.' If he misjudged, and the market wont bear it, it wont sell, and if he's got any gray matter, he will adjust accordingly.

Canadian Cowboy

One of the Regulars

Canadian Cowboy

One of the Regulars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183