Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mario

I'll Lock Up
At least there ARE nice 7 1/8 hats. And lots of them, at least when compared to the smaller sizes. Price is of course a different matter. In the 6 7/8 camp they are usually still a good deal cheaper than those in the bigger departments but then there are not so many nice hats around anymore, at least not many that I'd be interested in - which makes of course all the difference. ;)

The hair is always greener under someone else's hat... so to speak.

fourjv5.jpg

Last edited:

m0nk

One Too Many
Got the Dobbs today, posting the images here and over on the new hats thread:

dobbs1.jpg

dobbs2.jpg

Not bad for $20. The felt is absolutely perfect, for being a 40-50 year old hat.

Last edited:

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Today I received this Stephen L. Stetson "Famous Ten".
IMG_4940.JPG

Beautiful soft brown felt and a Cavanagh edge. Too bad it's not 22" as advertised in the auction. Instead it's a 7 3/8 and not a 7. There's even the original size tag inside. No idea why the seller didn't mention it. What a bummer.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful soft brown felt and a Cavanagh edge. Too bad it's not 22" as advertised in the auction. Instead it's a 7 3/8 and not a 7. There's even the original size tag inside. No idea why the seller didn't mention it. What a bummer.

Oh well ... These things do happen. We have all been there. Hopefully, you can get a refund (or flip it without incurring loss).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner