Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Belegnole

One of the Regulars
Chinaski said:
!BT8+bLgBmk~$(KGrHgoOKj8EjlLmUE61BKLFFNuHSQ~~_0.JPG
I was in want of green....but somehow I don't think the ribbon is really blue, though blue would be nice. To tell the truth i didn't think I would get this hat at what I offered. It just happens that stingies are going for quite a bit less than the larger brimms.

Chinaski

One Too Many
buler said:
Great hat at a steal of a price. If I didn't already have an almost identical one that price would have gone up....

B

I agree wholeheartedly, on both counts! Great hat, great price, and don't get in Buler's way when HAD strikes (Hat Acquisition Disorder.) By the way Buler, your avatars keep getting better looking...

kaosharper1

One Too Many
I picked up the Dobbs 25. For $35 it seemed reasonable. We'll see when it comes. I wanted to see how I'd look in a narrower brim and tall crown. Still wonder about that covered sweatband.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Chinaski said:
I agree wholeheartedly, on both counts! Great hat, great price, and don't get in Buler's way when HAD strikes (Hat Acquisition Disorder.) By the way Buler, your avatars keep getting better looking...

I'm still kicking myself for not bidding on that. I'm glad you like them Chinaski... Eva says Hi.

B

Chinaski

One Too Many
buler said:
I'm still kicking myself for not bidding on that. I'm glad you like them Chinaski... Eva says Hi.

B

Don't kick yourself too hard - you've got to let the other guy get one occasionally. If Eva really said Hi to me I'd probably implode.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Just picked this one up -- then realized it comes from one of our own...;)

KnoxStraw01.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

HaHa! I just sent you a note telling you I would ship tomorrow, not realizing it was you...Enjoy!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Ebay Defeat

This should have been a 'victory', but the item didn't arrive and the seller never communicated and never responded to emails or ebay communications. If I had read his feedback first, I would never have bid:

Nice Hat-stretcher on Ebay

272459126_o.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
That stinks. I hope you got your money back.

Oh, I'll get my money back.

Lefty said:

It reminds me of one of those elementary school projects - Quaker oatmeal box and some construction paper.

...were top hats at all functional?

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
This should have been a 'victory', but the item didn't arrive and the seller never communicated and never responded to emails or ebay communications. If I had read his feedback first, I would never have bid:

Nice Hat-stretcher on Ebay

272459126_o.jpg

I sent 'Da Boyz' over to put the arm on that seller so he wouldn't send that to you. That way you can't buy up my small sizes and stretch them to your 7-1/4.

BWAAA-HAAA-HA-HA!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24