Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Not from where I'm sitting lads - and the lid is sitting in front of me. If I took a photo from the same angle as the ad you'd see what I'm getting at - crease, crown height, brim width, stitched overwelt are all similar. Same price too. Maybe it is; maybe not, but it's the closest Stetson I've seen to this anonymous one of mine so far.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Well Lefty - if that's how they were all labelled, then it's not.

But it's Custom V-esque! lol

(and I just re-checked the price under the sweat. It's $10.95 - Inflation!).

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Custom V.......Sweatband.

P1040352.jpg
[/IMG]

mannySpaghetti

One of the Regulars
What a BEAUT!

Well, I just got my "Flagship" in about a half hour ago and whoah, I'm not disappointed! My face loves these wide brimmed lids.

Withoutmole_2.jpg
Withoutmole_1.jpg

Alls it needs now is a good clean and block, so it's off to OPTIMO today! I am thinking of changing the hat ribbon though, maybe a rust color similar to the one that was on my Merrimac. What do you guys think?

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
mannySpaghetti said:
Well, I just got my "Flagship" in about a half hour ago and whoah, I'm not disappointed! My face loves these wide brimmed lids.

Alls it needs now is a good clean and block, so it's off to OPTIMO today! I am thinking of changing the hat ribbon though, maybe a rust color similar to the one that was on my Merrimac. What do you guys think?

Beautiful hat - I love the way it looks with its current ribbon.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
feltfan said:
The Flagship looks great as it is. Why send it to Optimo?

I was wondering that also. I know a lot of people send almost any old hat to Optimo, but you can really bring most hats back to life on your own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran