Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Al Niente said:
Lots of nice wins here. Congrats to all.

My fiancee liked this one and got into a bidding war (14 bids) this morning. I have a new vintage hat for Christmas. "new vintage"...does that qualify as an oxymoron?

The hat looks a bit green in the photos, but it is a steel grey with grey/kayki stripes.

Very interesting ribbon back bow combo. Great find!

Garrett said:
I don't typically pay this much for a lid but for some reason I decided to own a thin ribbon in brown and this presented itself with an original box - done deal.

Great brown thin ribbon combo! Also cool box. Looking forward to seeing more detailed pictures.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Habig

Nobody else was interested in this one
!BecMcdQBWk~$(KGrHqIOKiQEryFkcOTzBK9SYQB2S!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...54323&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1531wt_1721

buler

I'll Lock Up
Dinerman said:
I'd go early '30s or before on those. You don't see them very often.

I went and looked at them today. The black one was a 6 7/8 or 7. Felt was in really good shape. The brown one is a 7 1/4 and has some minor mothing but would probably brush up really nice. The sweat seemd to be attached pretty well still. The ribbon was pretty loose and saggy.

B

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
buler said:
I went and looked at them today. The black one was a 6 7/8 or 7. Felt was in really good shape. The brown one is a 7 1/4 and has some minor mothing but would probably brush up really nice. The sweat seemd to be attached pretty well still. The ribbon was pretty loose and saggy.

B

I saw 'Wisconsin' and figured you'd already had your paws on them :)

Thanks for the info!

Dinerman - thanks for the age estimate

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
Not sure what I just bought, but hopefully the black one's nice enough to have Optimo fix it up in my size - looks like an old long-hair:

You're picking up the best old ones. Very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24