Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

emails and Aero Leathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrix

New in Town
Hi

Has anyone else had trouble trying to solicit a response from Aero Leather via email? I have sent two requests in the last 2 weeks for info relating to a used jacket they have for sale.

No sign of a response to date.

Is this common with them?

Mickey Bowtie

New in Town
No, it is not. Aero is fast and responsive, however you might have seen a bulletin informing of a shop closure in between christmas and epiphany.

So my guess is that there is quite a bit of backlog of emails to work through.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Hi Hendrix ,

I'm sorry your have not had your enquiry dealt with . We were closed for Christmas but should have responded to all emails by now . What email address were you using ? ( possibly reply has gone into your junk ?)

For sale jacket enquiries please email rachel@aeroleatherclothing.com

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Hi Hendrix ,
Sorry can't PM you .
Rachel has been trying to reply to you but your messages keep bouncing back . I think it is possibly your work email and the security settings are blocking them . Do you have a different email address you can try ?

Edward

Bartender
Hi Hendrix ,
Sorry can't PM you .
Rachel has been trying to reply to you but your messages keep bouncing back . I think it is possibly your work email and the security settings are blocking them . Do you have a different email address you can try ?

I think you neede fifteen posts to unlick PM privileges here (designed to stop the hit and run spammers).

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
No, it is not. Aero is fast and responsive, however you might have seen a bulletin informing of a shop closure in between christmas and epiphany.

So my guess is that there is quite a bit of backlog of emails to work through.

We are a bit backlogged with post-Christmas mail, but should be back on top of things soon. Tho I'm about to put up an autoreply today explaining I'll be out of the office most of the week for a business trip. So if you're emailing me please note I might not be able to respond til next week. Rachel will be in the office all week tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80