Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENDING IN 4.5 HOURS - Early 40's 3 Button Pinstripe Suit Sz 36 - 37 W 29 + 3

HardBoiledMarlowe

One of the Regulars
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290788108554?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

613120361_o.jpg

Cobden

Practically Family
Bugger...put a bid on this and it didn't seem to go through.

Just out of curiosity, was this bought off another ebay sellar who also had a brown pinstripe suit for sale at the same?

Last edited:

HardBoiledMarlowe

One of the Regulars
Bugger...put a bid on this and it didn't seem to go through.

Just out of curiosity, was this bought off another ebay sellar who also had a brown pinstripe suit for sale at the same?

Aw, shucks. I hate it when bids don't go through. I've missed out on a few items because eBay didn't accept my bid. I did purchase this on eBay several months ago. It was listed very poorly and went unsold several times. I thought I'd take a risk and list it properly. It's a beautiful suit but it's in rougher shape than I had hoped. It sold for the amount I paid for it, so I lost some money, but at least I got to have it in the collection for a while. You bought the brown one, correct?

Cobden

Practically Family
Yes, I did. Was a bit of a toss up at the time whether to go for the brown or the blue (would have gone for both but I feared the repercussions from my other half!); as I didn't have a brown pinstripe, I decided to go for that.

I'm not overly worried - hope it goes to a good home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy