Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ESQUIRE Best Dressed Real Man contest

Rufus

Practically Family
Congratulations Sir... You look fantastic! Sharp suit, great lid, winning smile!

As previously mentioned... a smile goes a long way too!

:) Ruf

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I think it is an amazing accomplishment to even be a finalist. I also think it is well deserved. I would not be surprised if you won; in fact, I am counting on it!

Wishing you the very best!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Not the only one!

If you page through the 61 pages of semi finalists, I believe you'll find on page 5 another fellow Lounger, Orgetorix, aka as Jeff C. Maybe not a finalist, but a really terrific accomplishment as well. Congrats Orgetorix!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Hmmm . . . .

I'm also seeing Alan C and Matt D in there. And a certain Irishman named Paddy!
Any others that I might have missed? That's at least 5 people out of a total of about 360, nation wide who are members of the Fedora Lounge. That really says something. You guys should all be proud. I'm impressed as hell.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
The lid, the duds, and the smile on your mug put those other Joes to shame. The editors would have to have a screw loose to choose anyone else over you, Mr. Rover. We patiently await your humble acceptance speech.

Edward

Bartender
Cool, well done, Rover! Hope you win.... don't fancy the competition much (TBH, I'm surprised some of the other Loungers lost out to the finalist second from right, but hey ho...).... if there's any justice, you're the clear winner.

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
Mr Rover, you look so handsome (nothing new there though :rolleyes:)

I completely agree with the other comments, you're the only one in this picture who truly shines. I barely even noticed the other men. Good luck, you have my vote.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Fabulous Ray!

What's the old saying..."Get a head, Get a Hat!!" Well Ray, you have the hat and you are well ahead of the pack on this one!!. Well Done, we're all very proud of you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner