Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everyone looks good in a Spearpoint Collar

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
An excerpt of my latest article in The Chap magazine. For the sartorial oriented that want a collar in which everyone looks good, you can get subscribe through the UK, pick it up at various better book shops that have survived the purge.

Check it out here.
THE CHAP

ERMCnlcVUAE48mJ

GHT

I'll Lock Up
An excerpt of my latest article in The Chap magazine. For the sartorial oriented that want a collar in which everyone looks good, you can get subscribe through the UK, pick it up at various better book shops that have survived the purge.

Check it out here.
Having seen this among the rest of the features: "Spearpoint Collars: Matt Deckard advocates the best collar shape of all." And not having a current copy of The Chap, I spent a fruitless half hour searching, and then remembered your posting on this thread. I hate the memory loss that goes with getting old.

Whilst I do agree with you that the spearpoint collar has always stood out, is it really, as you say, the best of the best? Wearing a bow tie or cravat with a spearpoint just doesn't emphasise those particular items of neck wear. Horses for courses wouldn't you say?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB