Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by rue, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Not anymore with Amazon. Now California residents have to pay sales tax when making purchases on Amazon. :mad:

2. Who said anything about Amazon? :p

3. Justin B

Justin B One Too Many

Well, I do like tall women and Lynda Carter...

I digress. Texas has now passed that anything that ships in-state bought online is subject to sales tax. I'm ok with it, and with paying shipping...I hate going into stores that much.

4. Not taller than me man. Forgetabout it. There is a thread here somewhere about that isn't there? :p

We don't have that here---yet. :rolleyes: Then again, the convenience is still worth it. :p

5. Lynda Carter...
    What is there not to like? :)
    I believe she's 5' 9"

[​IMG]

6. We need some truth in advertising there. That picture was from 30 years ago dude. lol lol lol

7. Who cares? It does qualify as vintage. :p:D
    Besides, one can always dream ;)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  8. Vintage! The 1970s will never be. Lynda Carter is independently classic no matter what time she came from. :p
    I might as well add to the vintage then:
    [​IMG]

9. And here's Lynda Carter today

[​IMG]

Technically speaking, "vintage*" is more than 25-years-old and less than a hundred. So that covers the period between 1913 and 1987. :p
    *as opposed to "antique"

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  10. [​IMG]

11. Okay, this is intimidating. You've forced me to drop the F-Bomb (though not the four letter one). :p

[​IMG]

:D

12. [​IMG]

13. Old Rogue

Old Rogue Practically Family

Cheesecake on the Fedora Lounge? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. So shocked that I had to look at each of these posts multiple times to convince myself they were really here!

14. J.W.

J.W. A-List Customer

Now... won't it be a great day if you go on the internet and one of the first things you see are the pics above? Good morning gentlemen. And Ladies, too...

15. AtomicEraTom

AtomicEraTom

I'd like to contribute a beautiful lady from the here and now to these photos.

[​IMG]

If I've seen more beautiful women in my lifetime, I don't recall them at the moment.

16. Actually..there are more beautiful Ladies that one might remember right here on the FL. !!
    HD

17. We aim to please. :D

18. AtomicEraTom

AtomicEraTom

True, but when I look at that picture, I forget about 'em all :p

19. Deco-Doll-1928

Deco-Doll-1928 Practically Family

I'm not saying this has happened to me on Amazon, but a few times on another site, I'll be charged for sales tax from a seller in California and other times I won't. [huh]

20. Deco-Doll-1928

Deco-Doll-1928 Practically Family

You and your red heads. lol

I'd like to have a photo taken of me like this. Old fashion clothes, a nice retro hair do, and a nice vintage car. :D

_______

Hmmm.....When I was younger, I've always dreamed of being a red head.