Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Espee

Practically Family
The girl with the car is reminiscent of the current poster girl at Charles David Shoes. That one's hair is only a bit reddish, but she has the same creamy skin.
Of course, that being a shoe store, the pose is much different!

Espee

Practically Family
There was an alternate version of the famous Lynda Carter poster-- rarely seen. But it was on the cover of Palm Springs Life. It's just a tad naughtier... but I didn't buy it for some reason!

I'm a big fan, but I don't discriminate lol I've seen more beautiful blondes and brunettes, than redheads. Perhaps that's why I'm such a fan. I always like things what are rare.

I would imagine getting a similar picture taken would be a lot easier to do out in California, where you are!

You and your red heads. lol

I'd like to have a photo taken of me like this. Old fashion clothes, a nice retro hair do, and a nice vintage car. :D

_______

Hmmm.....When I was younger, I've always dreamed of being a red head.

Espee

Practically Family
My aunt was a schoolteacher in Kentucky and had Lee Majors for a student. He brought Farrah to visit her, at least once.
Hearing about this-- over the phone from 2500 miles away-- I tried not to pant audibly or make any other sound effects.
Later, he brought another wife for a visit-- Playboy Playmate Karen Velez. Hearing about this-- in person-- I tried not to let my eyes spin in circles, or make any other extreme reaction.

My aunt was a schoolteacher in Kentucky and had Lee Majors for a student. He brought Farrah to visit her, at least once.
Hearing about this-- over the phone from 2500 miles away-- I tried not to pant audibly or make any other sound effects.
Later, he brought another wife for a visit-- Playboy Playmate Karen Velez. Hearing about this-- in person-- I tried not to let my eyes spin in circles, or make any other extreme reaction.

Hmmm...It is no wonder Lee looks so weather beaten now. :p

When I'm not saying it, I'm usually thinking it lol :p But why say it when a picture's worth a thousand words?

Somebody say redheads?? :D

tumblr_locrybZwkf1qc79m3o1_500.jpg

My Great-Grandma was a redhead, with a maiden name like O'Doherty, would anything less be expected? lol

She lived to be 99, I believe, and didn't look past her 80's.

No woman is going to look like she did in her 20's, when she's in her 90's, but as long as they don't look 120 when they're 60.....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ