Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Have you suddenly become a pirate? As mid life crisis' go that's a bold choice. Most people go with a sports car or motorcycle, but the road less travelled and all that...

I don't know whar yer frum, but I'm frum Texas & that's how we talk town this-a way.

Mid-life crisis? I think you had yers early mister cosplay.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Have you suddenly become a pirate? As mid life crisis' go that's a bold choice. Most people go with a sports car or motorcycle, but the road less travelled and all that...

Hi

Well yep, the Corvette, the Male-Menopause-Mobile. Gotta love that one. Get the Mr. T Intermediate kit (about 8 gold chains), a silk shirt to show them in, and away we go.

Later

Justin B

One Too Many
I don't know whar yer frum, but I'm frum Texas & that's how we talk town this-a way.

Mid-life crisis? I think you had yers early mister cosplay.

I'm from Texas too. I'm just ed-juh-ma-cated I 'spose.

And I don't do cosplay. I do costuming for charity. And had actually talked to the local group about doing something for the "purple ribbon" folks next year.

I think you're just down on me because I make you realize dogs are superior animals and companions to cats.

Last edited:

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Hi

Well yep, the Corvette, the Male-Menopause-Mobile. Gotta love that one. Get the Mr. T Intermediate kit (about 8 gold chains), a silk shirt to show them in, and away we go.

Later

:rofl:

I'm from Texas too. I'm just ed-juh-ma-cated I 'spose.

And I don't do cosplay. I do costuming for charity. And had actually talked to the local group about doing something for the "purple ribbon" folks next year.

I think you're just down on me because I make you realize dogs are superior anaimlas and companions to cats.

Yeah, now yer just tryin to get on my good side.

& what are anaimlas?

Well, it's my birthday in 2 minutes.

Happy ****ing birthday to me......

540019_10151242955684330_483528063_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner