Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I have no idea lol Thanks very much!

Just wonder if that's what they mean by Buck...le up?
Happy B-Day anyway

I used to have a pair of horns on my Caprice back in high school :p

Hi Tom

Go out in the woods and find the deer. Mount the antlers on your hood like the Texan's do with their longhorns.

Later

Poor kitty. Bet the car behind you was none too happy.

I hit a cat once while driving my 4x4 GMC pickup. Poor thing got caught in the tread of my tire and tossed up in the air....to land on the hood and windshield of the car behind me.

I don't have a big enough freezer for it. More concerned about the car. Hood and Grille will be here Saturday.

Chase it down! You have to get something out of the whole mess. :p

Yeah, just a real kick in the keister. I was going to be taking the car today to have it gone through before winter, just a second opinion check up and maybe the power-steering pump replaced. That's all on the back burner now, of course.

Glad to see you're ok, Tom. Bummer about the caddy, but sheetmetal and glass can be replaced.

At least it wasn't the County Road J Sasquatch. :p

db_Bigfoot43_1_.jpg

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
What you think Tom should hit a wooly goat instead of Bambi's uncle..that big foot is even worse looking than his Canadian cousins(haha)You would think that someone would have killed one by now if they're really out there no?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I hit a cat once while driving my 4x4 GMC pickup. Poor thing got caught in the tread of my tire and tossed up in the air....to land on the hood and windshield of the car behind me.

:rofl:

Wait! Why am I laughing about that?

MURDERER!!!

Hi Tom

Go out in the woods and find the deer. Mount the antlers on your hood like the Texan's do with their longhorns.

Later

I've only seen long horn antlers ONCE in my life, thank you. :p

Justin B

One Too Many
:rofl:

Wait! Why am I laughing about that?

MURDERER!!!

It was the one that ran out in front of me. Not like I drove up in someones yard to hit it. And yes, it freaked out the girl who's hood it landed on. I did pull over and help her though, and I took the cat's collar and went and told the owner as well.

I've only seen long horn antlers ONCE in my life, thank you. :p

I'm willing to bet you've NEVER seen longhorn antlers...

It's definitely James, I'm not a great or powerful anything lol

Yes, PAY ATTENTION TO THE GREAT AND POWERFUL JAMES! Or Tom....whatever.

Yeah, then I'd be really fixing up my Cadillac car, and probably buying a couple more!

I'll have the hood and grille tomorrow!

At least if he whacked one of those he would be an instant millionaire. That carcass would be worth money. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot