Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Well, it's my birthday in 2 minutes.

Happy ****ing birthday to me......

540019_10151242955684330_483528063_n.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What did you hit?! A train?! Oh geez, I hope your insurance will fix that.

Full coverage is so expensive, for what they'd raise my rates, I'd be better off to take a loan. I have the cash on hand, but don't really wanna spend it, so I may borrow it. I did a little shopping and found the hood, headlight, and grille for a total of about $650.00. What a birthday present, eh?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hope you saved lots of money then and you might as well have saved the buck for meat and taxidermy. Damn! That is a mess.:eusa_doh:

Full coverage is so expensive, for what they'd raise my rates, I'd be better off to take a loan. I have the cash on hand, but don't really wanna spend it, so I may borrow it. I did a little shopping and found the hood, headlight, and grille for a total of about $650.00. What a birthday present, eh?

Geez, I feel for you man. You shouldn't have to go through that crap. After you get it fixed, put some of those deer whistle things on the front of the car. It keeps the antlered rats from jumping in front of you from what I understand.
6000-500x500.jpg

A friend of mine said that it kept a moose from running out in front of him as he was rounding a corner at 70mph. Man! That would have been a mess!:eeek::eusa_doh:

My sister told me the same thing. I had been told previously that they were a scam, but am gonna try 'em anyhow.

I was going 60 when I hit this one. Came out okay considering the speed involved, I guess.

Justin B

One Too Many
Happy Birthday Tom. Speaking as an Insurance agent...deer whistles may not be a magic bullet to stop deer strikes, but studies show they do help.

Last edited:

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Now just think Tom if you had that 59 Barritz that deer would of just bounced off and maybe you'd have a little ding in the bumper to fix,start saving...sorry to hear about your car just the same.

I was happy it was the Caddy and not the Mercury Wagon, which I put away for the year on Tuesday. That car has a plastic header panel, which would be impossible to find and would have shattered on impact. This car's metal from bumper to bumper, minus the tail light fillers. Unfortunately, they only made this body style for 3 years and they sold much less than the DeVille did. Mine's a final model, '96, and was around 42,000 new.

Now just think Tom if you had that 59 Barritz that deer would of just bounced off and maybe you'd have a little ding in the bumper to fix,start saving...sorry to hear about your car just the same.

Thanks, Justin. I always thought those whistles were a scam, but I'll try 'em now.

Happy Birthday Tom. Speaking as an Insurance agent...deer whistles may not be a magic bullet to stop deer strikes, but studies show they do help.

Thank you, rue. Just not how I wanted to start my birthday out, you know?

Yikes :eeek:

Sorry about your cadi Tommy :(

I already wished you a happy birthday on the temp page, but Happy Birthday again :)

J.W.

A-List Customer
Happy birthday, Tom! Too bad about the accident. I your you are fine and unharmed?
Luckily, I only ran over a hare once and got a buzzard hitting the windscreen. The latter one was quite shocking, doing 90 miles an hour, but I never hit anything bigger than that.

Thanks very much! I am absolutely fine. The benefits of a big car. Didn't feel a thing from the driver's seat. There was a thud, and I slowed to a stop and pulled over lol

Happy birthday, Tom! Too bad about the accident. I your you are fine and unharmed?
Luckily, I only ran over a hare once and got a buzzard hitting the windscreen. The latter one was quite shocking, doing 90 miles an hour, but I never hit anything bigger than that.

Justin B

One Too Many
I hit a cat once while driving my 4x4 GMC pickup. Poor thing got caught in the tread of my tire and tossed up in the air....to land on the hood and windshield of the car behind me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot