Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Send it my way, Jimmy. She's beautiful.

You wouldn't like it. I went and checked out the cars. The 1968 has rust through around the back window and at the front hood. It is pretty beat in the inside as well.
The guy wanted $4000 for the 1990 brougham. :rolleyes: Yes, it had a TV int he glovecompartment and the digital dash but it was also sans spare tire, the trunk was a mess, it had a dent behind the rear tire and the chrome was missing there, it was originally from NC and the battery hold down wasn't installed. I offered him $2500 but he wasn't there. We will see. There is some work to be done there.

I can get you a brougham here that needs a motor, but he only wants 800 obo. I'm considering it, depending on what my time-frame looks like.

Does it need a whole new body too? :p I have a line on one out here that is the same price but it is about 400 miles away and needs a new paint job. We'll see. My friend is looking for a 1990 Mustang GT. I have no idea why but.....:p

I'm hoping Wade will drop to 400 on the Caddy. I'd like to just put a crate 350, or perhaps one out of a fuel-injected pickup in there. An LT1 would be idea, if I could find one.

I won't pay over 1500, may make an exception if it was very clean and low miles.

Well it is nearly perfect inside with the d'elegance interior and the headliner isn't sagging. The 5.7 is nice to have and the TV in the glovebox was kind of interesting. It is liek I would have ordered it from the factory with everything except the moonroof, true spoke rims and vogue tires. :p No rust but it looks like it has been repainted and the hippie top could use a good coat of mop n glo. :p

Offer him 1500.

I already offered him 2500 and I am stuck with it now. If he gets back to me and says I can have it then that is what I am stuck giving him but I will be ok with that. I doubt he will though. The guy I talked to said that he would not likely go for it. I'll wait and see. if I don't hear anything soon then I will figure I got away clean. :p I do like the TV antenna on the trunk though. :p

Well, I suppose that isn't a bad deal, if you have your kinda money to throw around.

I already offered him 2500 and I am stuck with it now. If he gets back to me and says I can have it then that is what I am stuck giving him but I will be ok with that. I doubt he will though. The guy I talked to said that he would not likely go for it. I'll wait and see. if I don't hear anything soon then I will figure I got away clean. :p I do like the TV antenna on the trunk though. :p

Er... um... lovely day, innit?

Sooooo.... how about them Yankees? Think they'll make the... er... um... Super Bowl this year? Er... I like the way you twiddle your thumbs like that, it's... it's... quite lovely. Why yes, you're right! I'm twiddling my thumbs too! What a coincidence.

:p:D

Last edited:
Test drove this today. Very impressive. Perhaps my next car.

[video=youtube;3Qhl5K_Tq94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qhl5K_Tq94[/video]

[video=youtube;FUKhC7Li3J0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUKhC7Li3J0[/video]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy