Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
Er... um... lovely day, innit?

Sooooo.... how about them Yankees? Think they'll make the... er... um... Super Bowl this year? Er... I like the way you twiddle your thumbs like that, it's... it's... quite lovely. Why yes, you're right! I'm twiddling my thumbs too! What a coincidence.

:p:D

"Twiddling", is that what they call it these days? ;)

No..never owned a Caddy.
Tossing around in my head whether riding a Harley with a Cadillac as back up would be in any way a contradiction. Suppose I shouldn't add the HD flame license plate on the front.
Gotta think about this. Might be kinda like wearing a suit on a Hawg...or black leather skull vest with a Cadillac patch while listening to classical music in the lap of luxury. Getting mixed up whether to drink wine from stemmed crystal or straight outa the jug. Flashy diamond pinky ring..or diamond stud earrring. Transitioning from 'There are no rules' to 'Mind your manners'. See my dilemma? It ain't so easy. I mean..it isn't exactly without some discomfort.
Please advise..my good man
HD

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Really, rue? Really?

lol

Er... um... lovely day, innit?

Sooooo.... how about them Yankees? Think they'll make the... er... um... Super Bowl this year? Er... I like the way you twiddle your thumbs like that, it's... it's... quite lovely. Why yes, you're right! I'm twiddling my thumbs too! What a coincidence.

:p:D

I know enough about sports to know that's wrong, at least.
:rofl:

"Twiddling", is that what they call it these days? ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumb_twiddling

No..never owned a Caddy.
Tossing around in my head whether riding a Harley with a Cadillac as back up would be in any way a contradiction. Suppose I shouldn't add the HD flame license plate on the front.
Gotta think about this. Might be kinda like wearing a suit on a Hawg...or black leather skull vest with a Cadillac patch while listening to classical music in the lap of luxury. Getting mixed up whether to drink wine from stemmed crystal or straight outa the jug. Flashy diamond pinky ring..or diamond stud earrring. Transitioning from 'There are no rules' to 'Mind your manners'. See my dilemma? It ain't so easy. I mean..it isn't exactly without some discomfort.
HD

No contradiction at all. Just an older and wiser frame of mind. :p I still have 8 motorcycles---although they are European. :p

And he calls me rich?! I don't even have a garage!

James's garage must be bigger than the house. :p

Well, I plan on buying my Dad's Harley one of these days, and I drive a Caddy, so I don't see anything wrong with it. You could always buy an Electra Glide or some sort of full-dress bike. They're the Caddies of the Harleys.

No..never owned a Caddy.
HD

European bikes? Come on!

No contradiction at all. Just an older and wiser frame of mind. :p I still have 8 motorcycles---although they are European. :p

Justin B

One Too Many
I've had both a Caddy and a Harley at one point, both very briefly. When I was motivated to go on two wheels my monster of choice was a Yamaha R1. Why a japanese bike? Because it was the next best thing to sitting astride a jet engine. As for the Caddy, it was nice, but way more car than I needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner