Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Wouldn't my name have to be Thomas, first :p

Mid Century American with a Feng Shui accent by Thomas of Pardeeville Interior Design. :p

I wish. I wouldn't be living in the Winter Wonderland or driving an old farm truck all winter long lol lol lol

Aha! A vintage interior designer who charges tons of money for his services. I knew it! The Hollywood elite are on a waiting list for his expertise. He already did a room for Stalone, Willis and Douglas.

Wouldn't my name have to be Thomas, first :p

I wish. I wouldn't be living in the Winter Wonderland or driving an old farm truck all winter long lol lol lol

We changed it for you. Get with the upscale hip man. You are famous now. :p

Well heck, what else would you drive in winter over there in the snow? A Rolls Royce so it will all but disappear from rust in a few years? lol lol Keep the Rolls in the garage where it is. :p

If I had the money for a Rolls (though, I'd likely never buy an import) I would have enough money not to live where it's cold!
Well heck, what else would you drive in winter over there in the snow? A Rolls Royce so it will all but disappear from rust in a few years? lol lol Keep the Rolls in the garage where it is. :p

If I had the money for a Rolls (though, I'd likely never buy an import) I would have enough money not to live where it's cold!

I dunno. You still have family there. :p You and the Rolls could stay for them. :p
As an aside, the guy with all the broughams called. The gray 1990 with the TV in it sounds like just what the doctor ordered. I think I might go out Sunday and see how much I can filch it from him for. :p How much you think I can get it for? :p

That would be the one!

aston-martin-vantage-v8-47l-01.jpg

You can lease one for about $2000 a month. A mere bag of shells. :p

They'd probably go with me. We're all car people and hate the cold!

What's he asking for it?

I dunno. You still have family there. :p You and the Rolls could stay for them. :p
As an aside, the guy with all the broughams called. The gray 1990 with the TV in it sounds like just what the doctor ordered. I think I might go out Sunday and see how much I can filch it from him for. :p How much you think I can get it for? :p

Sleek and sporty, but not my cup of tea. Too modern looking for my taste. I like lotsa chrome and room lol

That would be the one!

They'd probably go with me. We're all car people and hate the cold!

What's he asking for it?

Sleek and sporty, but not my cup of tea. Too modern looking for my taste. I like lotsa chrome and room lol

If they all go then you are set. :p

He hasn't told me what he wants but I am going anyway as I know what he wants for the others. :p He even has a 1969 Brougham for you. :p

That thing has no room and rides worse than a truck. It wouldn't work for you. :p The Brougham works better. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot