Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Reason to avoid cold climate. :p

dd4.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
Some good, some bad. I'm still trying to figure out somewhere I can go that isn't a dry county.

You'll find most aren't really dry, but rather "damp". Meaning you can't buy hard liquor but can get wine and beer. That's how it is in Collin county where I live, but I can drive to Dallas or Denton county and buy liquor.

Justin B

One Too Many
Yup, wherever I go, I gotta be able to buy booze. I was looking at a place, about an hour from DFW and you can't even be in possession of any alcohol there. Gee whiz.

Where the hell is that?! I never heard of such. And for perspective, when I say drive to Dallas or Denton county, I'm only talking a 15 minute drive.

I can't remember the name of the town anymore, it was an hour from DFW, to the east/northeast, if I remember correctly.

Where you are is starting to sound like a good choice! So long as it's hippie/hipster free lol

Where the hell is that?! I never heard of such. And for perspective, when I say drive to Dallas or Denton county, I'm only talking a 15 minute drive.

Justin B

One Too Many
You sure we ain't gonna be arrested for drinking on your back deck? Give that dog a beer. :p

Pretty sure. And Maurice doesn't much care for beer. Do not, however, leave your whiskey unattended around him. He's a canine of refined tastes.

I can't remember the name of the town anymore, it was an hour from DFW, to the east/northeast, if I remember correctly.

Where you are is starting to sound like a good choice! So long as it's hippie/hipster free lol

Whatever that hellish place is, I shall not be going there. And yes, mostly hippie/hipster free. Oh, and the other nice thing about being in Texas...we have Texan women.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider