Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Hey Tom...
Daughter called me this evening. Had two extra tickets for the Willy Nelson Concert at Wabash,Ind Honeywell center. Wife and I are going!
Here's my Wife's favorite song..

[video=youtube;KcGD3eATy9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGD3eATy9s[/video]

Tom...
Willy Nelson was as good as ever! Put on a great performance..and his Daughters too. If he ever comes near you..you must see him. Worth the $50 by far.
However..I was shocked at how short he is! Both his Daughters were taller than him (I don't think he's much over 5')!!
HD

Tom...
Willy Nelson was as good as ever! Put on a great performance..and his Daughters too. If he ever comes near you..you must see him. Worth the $50 by far.
However..I was shocked at how short he is! Both his Daughters were taller than him (I don't think he's much over 5')!!
HD

Don't eat or drink anything he offers you if you get to see him in person. He is an "herbal American" and puts dope in everything from what I understand. lol lol lol

Feraud

Bartender
Hey Tom...
Daughter called me this evening. Had two extra tickets for the Willy Nelson Concert at Wabash,Ind Honeywell center. Wife and I are going!
Here's my Wife's favorite song..
That is very exciting! Have you seen Willie before? I've been a fan of his music (and acting!) since I was a kid.
Hope you enjoyed the show.

That is very exciting! Have you seen Willie before? I've been a fan of his music (and acting!) since I was a kid.
Hope you enjoyed the show.

Hi Feraud
No..I'd never seen him before. I must say his singing doesn't suffer from age whatsoever. He also played a mean Spanish style guitar solo along with his regular pickin. It was very enjoyable. They had a big feed going on inside the Honeywell Center as well....with several beer stations set up. After a few Boston Lagers I couldn't help but singing along..:D
HD

Feraud

Bartender
It sounds like a great show. Willie was in NYC late last year at Barnes and Noble for the release of his book Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die- Musings from the Road . Unfortunately I heard about it the next day! :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points