Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

When I think of bacon..I can get to shakin.
I can imagine that fragrance sizzling from a hot iron skillet over an open campfire early in the morn.
The anticipation of eggs cooked and browned in the 'bacon grease'.

Makes me wanna do this...

[video=youtube;tQls2xs9-zY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQls2xs9-zY[/video]

Last edited:
When I think of bacon..I can get to shakin.
I can imagine that fragrance sizzling from a hot iron skillet over an open campfire early in the morn.
The anticipation of eggs cooked and browned in the 'bacon grease'.

Makes me wanna do this...

[video=youtube;tQls2xs9-zY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQls2xs9-zY[/video]

If you do please film it so we can see it. :p

Justin B

One Too Many
Figured I'd stop in for a minute while I had a chance. Wonder of all wonders...I'm actually getting vacation. Heading out to Hot-lanta for a week to see friends and behave badly. Hope you're all staying well. Oh, and Maurice says hi!

We just had a minor earthquake (solar lights shaking, chair shaking, pool sloshing). It lasted probably five or so seconds and caused no damage whatsoever. We do not have earthquakes up here at least not since I was a child (and they were pretty mild) so it was very surprising. Hopefully, that will be it and we can go back to business as normal.
:D

We just had a minor earthquake (solar lights shaking, chair shaking, pool sloshing). It lasted probably five or so seconds and caused no damage whatsoever. We do not have earthquakes up here at least not since I was a child (and they were pretty mild) so it was very surprising. Hopefully, that will be it and we can go back to business as normal.

I got nothing down here. :p

They just said on the radio that it was a 5.7 magnitude quake centered round Greenville in Plumas County.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy