Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

It was enough that standing or seated as I was, you noticed it. But since we almost never get 'em, I figured it must be me being one step closer too older age, the alcohol, or one too many blows to the head. Fortunately, it was just the earth shaking.
:D

Gee, I understand that they have had 150 aftershocks too. Feel any of them? I sure haven't felt anything down here. I guess Quakemageddon is just to be centered up there. :p

Hnmmmm. Syfy---Quakemageddon----How TOE's house fell down a crack in the ground. :p

Wherein I became king of a land of primitives and lorded over my loyal subjects until I decided it was time to go home to the mundane world from which I came to reunite with my greatest love and live happily ever after until called upon to film the sequel/prequel which would pay me oh so much more than the first of what would many unsuccessful sequels/prequels condemning me to a world of alcoholism and futile pathetic attempts at a career in Hollywood.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn