Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

image009.jpg

My thoughts exactly!

Well, the store didn't come out of my pocket, however I'm flipping the bill and doing some of the improvements.

Yup, I'll be starting as a maintenance mechanic tomorrow. More money/more hours. But it's strictly on a trial basis. They have up to a year to decide if they're going to keep me there, or not, and I have the choice to opt out, if I don't like it lol

Guess it's family tradition, my mom's a maintenance mechanic there, and my grandfather was one back home.

Looks like you should be fitting right in with that big Cadillac now. More money, more benefits, more stores, more cars. We'll have to start calling you Tommy Buffet. :p

Well, I'm thinking about opting out of the new job. Not liking it very much. I have no idea how my mom puts up with it, but then again she puts up with me!

It's not more stores, just a new one. Sold the old one and bought this one for the same price, but it's a hell of a lot better of a location.

Looks like you should be fitting right in with that big Cadillac now. More money, more benefits, more stores, more cars. We'll have to start calling you Tommy Buffet. :p

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
BTW, the OP hasn't checked in on this thread in prit' near two months. And her posts per day rate is in precipitous decline from its record pace. rue, we hardly knew you.....

It's my understanding that the woman who started this thread bought the wrong coffee several times. Some even say it may have become..on purpose. So kinda makes it more difficult to sit and type on a keyboard. :p:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace