Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I see we thoroughly discussed SH drug habits in my absence. Pooh, I always miss the good conversations! ha ha ;0

How is everyone today?

X
BD
SH drug habits?
Uh oh, I don't remember doing that. :eeek:
A hipster?
Was he wearing one of these, and a nice suit?
modhat.jpg
If he's wearing jeans, a casual shirt, and tennis shoes, it's a hipster.
If he's wearing a nice tailored suit, and possibly eye liner, it's definitely a Mod.

Last edited:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
SH drug habits?
Uh oh, I don't remember doing that. :eeek:
A hipster?
Was he wearing one of these, and a nice suit?
View attachment 5024
If he's wearing jeans, a casual shirt, and tennis shoes, it's a hipster.
If he's wearing a nice tailored suit, and possibly eye liner, it's definitely a Mod.

*LOL* Was supposed to be SH's drug habits...Sherlock ;0

Gosh, I hate hipsters even more than I dislike hippies!
X
BD

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I am surprised at you, they are not the same and you should know better; hippies stink to high heaven like no other group of subhumans. Shame shame on you.
:D
Yet some make scented soaps.
How odd.
I bought some handmade soap 2yrs ago, pine scented I think.
Very nice, made with shea butter.
Packed in "save the earth" paper for shipping.
Being a Southerner, I just burned that with the other trash. :D

Yet some make scented soaps.
How odd.
I bought some handmade soap 2yrs ago, pine scented I think.
Very nice, made with shea butter.
Packed in "save the earth" paper for shipping.
Being a Southerner, I just burned that with the other trash. :D

On some level they know what it is, yet still they refuse to use it for its intended purpose.
:D

scrawlysteve

One of the Regulars
What I don't quite get in these tales of hippy stinkiness ....and maybe you can help me understand..... is though these soap-dodgers also dodged the draft nevertheless the Viet Cong reckoned they could smell American troops in the jungle a very long time before they could see or hear them....apparently they reeked of burgers and cigars. Seems unbelievable, eh? Is it truly possible non-hippies can be pongy too ?

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
"Hippies", "Hipsters". There are a few ere who appear to have some aversion to "Hips" of various kinds. Ischiophbiacs, as it were.

Perhaps a help program for ourt Ischophobiacs might be in order. Expose our poor beknighted ischophobic souls to non-threatening "Hips", beginning perhpas with Rose Hip tea. Then these unfortunate folk can rest under a hip roof for a while. Eventually we can work up to Hula dancing, which is really quite simple; One puts a crop of grass on the right hip, another on the left hip, and then proceeds to rotate the crops. Compassion, effort, and care can, I think, cure our unfortunate Ischiophobiacs of their malady.

Last edited:

Justin B

One Too Many
"Hippies", "Hipsters". There are a few ere who appear to have some aversion to "Hips" of various kinds. Ischophbiacs, as it were.

Perhaps a help program for ourt Ischophobiacs might be in order. Expose our poor beknighted ischophobic souls to non-threatening "Hips", beginning perhpas with Rose Hip tea. Then these unfortunate folk can rest under a hip roof for a while. Eventually we can work up to Hula dancing, which is really quite simple; One puts a crop of grass on the right hip, another on the left hip, and then proceeds to rotate the crops. Compassion, effort, and care can, I think, cure our unfortunate Ischophobiacs of their malady.

You might want to rethink the hula bit. I mean, they'd just try to smoke one anothers skirts...

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Hmmm. A pyretic Hippy Hapa Haole Hula Girl. Might be good for the Mike Shea's, but wouldn't play at the Palace.

Besides which, after setting one's grass skirts alight what would one do for an encore?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou