Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Yeah, not that one. :p

I had already guessed that...as the one in Orange County would not give you food unless it was after a donation.....and it does not have cement walls....

But I was told by Daniel, if you like cement walls and free meals....and you desire to stick to the Oakland area, you should try the Alameda County Jail...they say the menu is powdered eggs for breakfast, sack lunch, and then at dinner time pressed tofu in the shape of lamb chops with soy sauce on the side.....lol!

I had already guessed that...as the one in Orange County would not give you food unless it was after a donation.....and it does not have cement walls....

But I was told by Daniel, if you like cement walls and free meals....and you desire to stick to the Oakland area, you should try the Alameda County Jail...they say the menu is powdered eggs for breakfast, sack lunch, and then at dinner time pressed tofu in the shape of lamb chops with soy sauce on the side.....lol!

I am all for Sheriff Joe's meal more for such jail inmates. :p

I think you have the wrong one in mind. I meant this one:
http://youtu.be/CNKlR_jkEo4
Emily_Litella.jpg

I also thought you were referring to the Crystal Cathedral in Orange County.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Nothing much, just James confusing everyone by using the wrong name for a building. :D
So it isn't Schuller's building?
See, when Power's location scout goes on vacation, his whole sense of direction is thrown off.
I think he needs an alternate on staff, for this very reason.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
No, it wasn't.
I knew which one I meant. You just went to the craziest possible outcome. :p

I know a few people that do not have any GPS nor connections to the internet...they seems to be lost or directed to a mistaken destination and when they tell me about it, my mind thinks they are to blame for it totally. I would not be like them and depend on that little plastic compass that is the prize in the bottom of a box of Tricks.....lol! When they are lost and call me, I listen with open heart to them...but in the end, they are told with a lot of kind humor..."who knew"?!

I know a few people that do not have any GPS nor connections to the internet...they seems to be lost or directed to a mistaken destination and when they tell me about it, my mind thinks they are to blame for it totally. I would not be like them and depend on that little plastic compass that is the prize in the bottom of a box of Tricks.....lol! When they are lost and call me, I listen with open heart to them...but in the end, they are told with a lot of kind humor..."who knew"?!
I love my wife, but she has absolutely no sense of direction. If we're walking through a shopping mall and she decides to "peruse" one of the shops, upon exiting that shop 99 times out of 100 she will turn in the direction from which we came rather than the direction in which we were going. GPS is a Godsend for her, but in the dark days before it was created she would occasionally call me from wherever she found herself and ask me for directions to get her where she was going. Now, I've driven professionally for about seven years of my life and I know my way around southern California rather well, but in order for me to give directions over the phone the recipient must at least know which way is north, south, east, or west--none of which she has ever known. So for me to get her moving in the right direction it often took a whole lot of otherwise unnecessary back-and-forth. :eusa_doh:

He confuses everyone anyway, including himself. lol
So I've noticed. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I love my wife, but she has absolutely no sense of direction. If we're walking through a shopping mall and she decides to "peruse" one of the shops, upon exiting that shop 99 times out of 100 she will turn in the direction from which we came rather than the direction in which we were going. GPS is a Godsend for her, but in the dark days before it was created she would occasionally call me from wherever she found herself and ask me for directions to get her where she was going. Now, I've driven professionally for about seven years of my life and I know my way around southern California rather well, but in order for me to give directions over the phone the recipient must at least know which way is north, south, east, or west--none of which she has ever known. So for me to get her moving in the right direction it often took a whole lot of otherwise unnecessary back-and-forth. :eusa_doh:

So I've noticed. :p

I was looking at a new watch that someone has out...it is actually a GPS unit...("Mickey says you missed your turn....new direction, head east on the 605")....lol!

My Husband gave me some really good advice for travel....the Sun can help clue you in to where you are at if you know the time....also...if you need help pull into a fire station. They know where anything and everything is at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner