Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Somehow his old one lasted 17yrs, covered up, in the weather. This one is way better.
I think it's a D105. All I know is it has an auto transmission, and a 40 something inch deck(?).
He has at least an acre, and in TX you don't want to walk that. What's weird is the auto transmission. You just start it, push down on the gas, and go. The harder you push (like a car) the faster it goes. Brilliant!
I'm going to give the yard a cut one more time Friday, so he has at least 2 weeks more to heal before cutting it again.
You have a Hemi in that?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You have a Hemi in that?
:D
No, but you probably know more about the mower than the clown behind the counter at the JD dealership.
He guessed at how much oil the engine held, and how much gas treatment it needed to keep the fuel line and carb clean.
I just looked it up online and told my FIL to write it down.

No James I'm not hooked on a JD now.
When I got home, after 12hrs behind the wheel (of my Saturn and not the JD), I got the Honda walk behind out and cut the back and side yard. I'm just as happy walking behind the Honda as I am riding the JD.
Of course I would rather ride than walk with the temps at 97 degrees (here) and a humidity of 85%.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
:D
No, but you probably know more about the mower than the clown behind the counter at the JD dealership.
He guessed at how much oil the engine held, and how much gas treatment it needed to keep the fuel line and carb clean.
I just looked it up online and told my FIL to write it down.

No James I'm not hooked on a JD now.
When I got home, after 12hrs behind the wheel (of my Saturn and not the JD), I got the Honda walk behind out and cut the back and side yard. I'm just as happy walking behind the Honda as I am riding the JD.
Of course I would rather ride than walk with the temps at 97 degrees (here) and a humidity of 85%.

I got to give you some weird sort of credit...you are the very first person I have EVER heard of confessing that you rode JD...most people are content to just drink a bit of it....lol!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I have to mow our lawn...no rider mower...not even self propelled...just lucky the motor still runs....was dry of oil for a few mows without me even checking...lucky a while back, Daniel had put some Lucas Oil Additive in the oil tank or the motor would have just seized up on me....but not to spoil all the fun of that...the motor makes the most "clattering" sound at wide open throttle.....and Daniel has bet with me it will blow up before I mow the lawn another time or two....so far have mowed the entire lawn four times....and the clattering according to Daniel is both the valves and the piston....maybe I will fill it with Gas on the 4th of July and make it go..."BOOM" and buy a new mower,.....lol :eeek:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh dear...we have not seen the youngster for a while...oh Tom....where are you....we know....spending time with his little gal snuggling up like two socks in the drawer..... I am sure of this...as if I was wrong,...we'd be seeing him on Judge Judy or worse! LOL!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred