Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez....I get to go out and do some mowing today, had to take one of my Doggies to the groomer.....and Daniel went out with me to help plant some more tomato plants, these are cherry tomato plants.... then later I am going to the target range with my 9mm pistols to keep in practice with them.

Daniel is going to attempt to do some conditioning and polish on some shoes.....poor guy is still so shaky hard for him to do much with his hands yet.

Took some vintage bikes to my dealer space at the antique mall. :)

10379766_304562856386046_7100299433843825046_o.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Came down to TX for a few days to help my FIL get back on his feet (stayed in the hospital for 2wks for heart complications and removal of his gallbladder).
Yesterday my day consisted of driving 12hrs to get here, then hopping on his new riding mower for 2hrs so my "girls" would have a place to potty. Well I would have lost the shorter one in the grass if it wasn't cut. :p Rode the mower again today to finish the yard and clean it up a bit more. I don't know how much this mower costs (a John Deere is higher than a Honda I guess), but if I had the yard for it, I'd buy one.
Just to turn on the headlights and mow after dark, to annoy the neighbors of course.

Came down to TX for a few days to help my FIL get back on his feet (stayed in the hospital for 2wks for heart complications and removal of his gallbladder).
Yesterday my day consisted of driving 12hrs to get here, then hopping on his new riding mower for 2hrs so my "girls" would have a place to potty. Well I would have lost the shorter one in the grass if it wasn't cut. :p Rode the mower again today to finish the yard and clean it up a bit more. I don't know how much this mower costs (a John Deere is higher than a Honda I guess), but if I had the yard for it, I'd buy one.
Just to turn on the headlights and mow after dark, to annoy the neighbors of course.

A John Deere is ALWAYS better than any ricer mower. Even you had to ride it twice because it addicted you. lol lol

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A John Deere is ALWAYS better than any ricer mower. Even you had to ride it twice because it addicted you. lol lol
Somehow his old one lasted 17yrs, covered up, in the weather. This one is way better.
I think it's a D105. All I know is it has an auto transmission, and a 40 something inch deck(?).
He has at least an acre, and in TX you don't want to walk that. What's weird is the auto transmission. You just start it, push down on the gas, and go. The harder you push (like a car) the faster it goes. Brilliant!
I'm going to give the yard a cut one more time Friday, so he has at least 2 weeks more to heal before cutting it again.

Somehow his old one lasted 17yrs, covered up, in the weather. This one is way better.
I think it's a D105. All I know is it has an auto transmission, and a 40 something inch deck(?).
He has at least an acre, and in TX you don't want to walk that. What's weird is the auto transmission. You just start it, push down on the gas, and go. The harder you push (like a car) the faster it goes. Brilliant!
I'm going to give the yard a cut one more time Friday, so he has at least 2 weeks more to heal before cutting it again.

Oh sure, you just want to get back on that machine and gun it. Yes, you have a John Deere jones now. :rofl:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It's not so much the need to ride on the open range, but the fact that his grass has grown since I've been here! St. Augustine I think. Plus it needs the break in oil changed, and he doesn't know how to do that. So I'll take care of the oil change too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner