Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

"It's just like Santa's workshop except it smells like mushrooms and everybody looks like they want to hurt me."
...Buddy Elf

:p

61c7c8bee394f9aec971f03a4366fee8.jpeg

They do want to hurt you. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
They do want to hurt you. :p

Oh lord...the elf...he needs a tie badly...that and a shot of scotch! LOLOLOLOL!

Another fine print note. I can just now see why this elf has that expression on his face. You need to buy some new elf outfits. The one this guy is wearing is too tight. Particularly the trousers he wears. You can see that strain in his smile.....lol!

Last edited:
Haven't done this in a while. :p:D

1. Jamespowers (137)
2. 1mach1 (104)
3. dh66 (93)
4. Joao Encarnado (82)
5. Bamaboots (79)
6. Bunyip (68)
7. HatsRme (56)
8. Monitor (50)
9. Stearman (45)
10. gtdean (44)

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I had to laugh...It's been a year and a half since I've been on the Lounge and this thread is still going! Well done, all. :eusa_clap

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I know, right? Actually, I think I let Facebook and Twitter get in the way! I was getting REALLY tired of all the politics on both, though, so I decided to return to the Lounge and see what was up. It's been like a breath of fresh air.

I know, right? Actually, I think I let Facebook and Twitter get in the way! I was getting REALLY tired of all the politics on both, though, so I decided to return to the Lounge and see what was up. It's been like a breath of fresh air.

Were you the one doing research on the internment of German and Italian American citizens during WWII? How is that going? Anything new?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy