Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
1. Jamespowers (*)
*Excessive Poster Emiritus

0010072_super-large-metal-budget-price-silver-cup-301-series-301136_zps8ekxuhru.jpg

Clearly I stay tightly in the threads I know as I don't even recognize half the names of the heavy posters. There is a bigger FL world out there for me if I get the time to break out of my FL guardrails. :)

Interesting bit of trivia about Phineas and Ferb. The voice of Ferb's dad is Richard O'Brien, best known as Riff Raff in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
Interesting bit of trivia about Phineas and Ferb. The voice of Ferb's dad is Richard O'Brien, best known as Riff Raff in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
Considering The Rocky Horror Picture Show celebrated the 40th anniversary of it's release here in the U.S. on August 15th, this is somewhat timely trivia. Some might even say...it's astounding.

And let's see how we're doing this week. :D

1. Jamespowers (*)
2. Bob Roberts (96)
3. Trenchfriend (87)
4. Joao Encarnado (72)
5. dh66 (69)
6. Frunobulax (61)
7. HistoryTeach24 (56)
8. RJR (52)
9. HatsRme (52)
10. Tweedydon (48)
11. EstherWeis (48)

*Excessive Poster Emeritus

With this new website, I'll bet the posting changes. I know it has for me. I am mostly a mobile poster, so this format (without Tapatalk support) suck for me. Anyone have a mobile issue? I'd love to fix the jam.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
With this new website, I'll bet the posting changes. I know it has for me. I am mostly a mobile poster, so this format (without Tapatalk support) suck for me. Anyone have a mobile issue? I'd love to fix the jam.
Hey my Friend. No Tapatalk on mobile for me either. I had to learn by hit or miss on the regular Lounge format. Its not as user friendly as Tapatalk.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Same here, Tom. :) (Do smilies work?)

Was highly confused when everything was white! Glad I could change it back to dark. & was very happy to see the list of threads I follow still existed after I dug around for a bit. Yup, this will take me some getting used to.

Was highly confused when everything was white! Glad I could change it back to dark. & was very happy to see the list of threads I follow still existed after I dug around for a bit. Yup, this will take me some getting used to.
There will be a bit of a learning curve, but we'll eventually figure it out, get used to it, and most of us will probably have difficulty remembering what the previous version of The Lounge looked like.

It appears they do, but they're different ones. Will have to check them out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112