Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
About dancing it is not, it's more like fodder for the gossip columns in the, to use your phrase, low-brow, newspapers.

The show makes millions for the BBC, but as an inspiration to take up dancing, it probably puts more people off than it does inspire them.

It's like fodder for the gossip shows here, as well as the mags I suppose. Are the partner's dating? Will they, won't they? Who cares? :rolleyes:

"Reality" shows are like gold. Does it matter what, or IF they inspire anything in any country?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
It's like fodder for the gossip shows here, as well as the mags I suppose. Are the partner's dating? Will they, won't they? Who cares? :rolleyes:
This is why the BBC struck gold in selling the show worldwide. They have hit upon a way of intruding into celebrity life. Lowest common denominator TV always has a rich seam of who is bed hopping with whom.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
This is why the BBC struck gold in selling the show worldwide. They have hit upon a way of intruding into celebrity life. Lowest common denominator TV always has a rich seam of who is bed hopping with whom.

Why people care who's bed hopping, I'll never know. I try not to even pay attention to that garbage. Like with the royal wedding I kept telling my Mom, "I don't know why I know that," about different facts. Gossip nonsense that's seeped into my mind from such lowest common denominator tv that's always on that I'm forever trying to avoid. Difficult these days more than ever.

Paparazzo are making a mint off of this stuff.

Wow, whole lot of sub-text in recent posts...
I1SQyi8.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff