Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
C-Dot, I knew you had good taste!

Thanks! :D I love the style of the Lancer, and the cherry on the cake is the Royal V-8 under its hood, plus the automatic transmission. I don't think Dodge's got those until '54. The T-Bird only has the 3 speed manual... But who cares when it's that cute!

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
My dream car is the 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer, with red and ivory two-tone paint:

46_374_1957_DODGE_CUSTOM%20ROYAL%20LANCER_1.jpg

And if that isn't around, I'll settle for the 1956 Ford Thunderbird hardtop in black:

bwituszynski56bird.JPG

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need to marry rich.

C-Dot, i could totally see you rolling around in that black thunderbird, with 50s white shades and a scarf over your hair.

if i saw you like that, id be like curt in American Graffitti seeing the blonde in a white T-Bird. its be a Redhead in a black T-bird, much much better!!! :))

I'm not usually big on red. I've had one red car, a 1963 Impala, it was okay on that car. I'm usually more of a blue, green, or earth tone guy. However, red on a 1959 Cadillac is just so right.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
C-Dot, i could totally see you rolling around in that black thunderbird, with 50s white shades and a scarf over your hair.

if i saw you like that, id be like curt in American Graffitti seeing the blonde in a white T-Bird. its be a Redhead in a black T-bird, much much better!!! :))

I also like the way you think ;)

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
I like four door cars from the late 30's thru the 40's myself. But I'd never get rid of the 6 1. I think once it's painted I'll have to tint the windows though out of necessity of a driver in this desert.

Any open fendered car with radial tires looks ruined, especially without the WHITE WALLS!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran