Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Many things may be debated in life, and some topics may raise a rash of issues that present a wildly diverse amount of opinions.

I personally could share my views about my faith, however, my computer would explode from over usage if I did, so with that, those topics would be saved for someone that would desire to have about 4 thousand pages of an email sent. Then of course, the wait for me to type all that may well only get finished when I reside full time in a rocker, while keeping watch on my teeth sitting in a cup, on a table, along side of me......:D

Justin B

One Too Many
Morning LMH2! Morning DoolittleRaider!

I'll take some of LMH2's coffee...with a shot of good whiskey and a spoonful of brown sugar.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
It is all that Cactus or tumble weeds getting ya!

[video=youtube;6shVq0ngxNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6shVq0ngxNU&feature=related[/video]

Good Morning Rue and Miss C-Dot!!! ***tips Hat***:wave:

how are yall doing on this glorious day? im having a cuppa tea myself, its quite good!!:D:D

Hello cutie! What sort of tea are you drinking? I'm on the Irish Breakfast :)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Morning LMH2! Morning DoolittleRaider!

I'll take some of LMH2's coffee...with a shot of good whiskey and a spoonful of brown sugar.
Yeow! Wow and Yeow again! I would call that a "white lightning" (in a cup)...You have any welder's gloves to hold onto that with? Wearing yer seat belt are you? Zing, zoom, varrroooom! haha!

rue

rue

Good Morning Rue and Miss C-Dot!!! ***tips Hat***:wave:

how are yall doing on this glorious day? im having a cuppa tea myself, its quite good!!:D:D

Mornin' sweetie pie!

[video=youtube;6shVq0ngxNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6shVq0ngxNU&feature=related[/video]

:rofl:

^ WOW! Takes me back to when I was about 5 years old & my dad sang this to me, complete with guitar. :eek:

Mornin' Mae :wave:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Mornin' Justin :wave:

Mornin' to you too Michigan!
lol We don't have those up here :p

I'm sorry your head hurts, but that description is hilarious lol

NO Cactus or Tumbleweeds? Are you sure you moved to the right State?

Arizona is for Cactus and Tumbleweeds like what Hawaii is for Pineapple and surfboards.......hahahahah weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran