Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

It's very important to me. I have nothing against people with other religions and I'm not as strict as others. I was seeing a girl for awhile and she said she could go no further with the relationship unless I joined the Baptist Church (I'm Catholic) while I'm not against it, that's more something I would do for someone I was gonna marry.

Seriously, being involved with someone that has a real faith in the Lord is a smart move. The "real faith" being the operative words. (hint...my Wife and I do so very much share that aspect, and do attend church together, it is a bond added to others that makes it all that much stronger).

I agree with this 100%. I had a hard enough time dating a Bears fan! (Will never do it again, by the way)

I agree shared philosophical & political beliefs are a deal breaker for me when it comes to a relationship.

I'm having Black Coffee fresh out of the percolator here.

You have the tea and I'll take a cup of black coffee ;)

I have a raging headache this morning :eusa_doh: so an aspirin would be nice too :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic