Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

That kind of love and adoration from a child is the greatest gift we get in this life.
Wonderful photo Big Man.

Baby Doll - baby T is about to be 7 months. I can't believe how the time has flown.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Ah, so you're into rolling/rocking/scooting/crawling, drooling/teething, starting to babble, and trying new foods. That is an exciting phase!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Babydoll-
What a gorgeous little girl, and the tulip fields is a brilliant idea!

I believe the last time I did a family post my kiddo was still a baby. He's 7 now.
Here he is with his father, in matching hawaiian print.
IMG_20130914_122024106.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Thanks! Her cute factor is her saving grace. We visit the tulips to coincide with the anniversary of my husband & I meeting. Nice way to remember the day/date.

Love the matching shirts. Handsome!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Thanks! Her cute factor is her saving grace. We visit the tulips to coincide with the anniversary of my husband & I meeting. Nice way to remember the day/date.

Love the matching shirts. Handsome!

Cute factor is Dashiell's as well! I think that's why they make kids so cute.;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
It's great to see some of the Lounge family members. Here's my baby girl, Amelia. She'll be 21 next month

smugshot_3792458-L.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

This past Saturday was one of those rare occasions when we were able to get the whole family together at the same time and in the same place. Both of my sons, both of my daughters-in-law, and my oldest daughter all work in health care, and my youngest daughter is still in college. So, the "logistics" of getting all their schedules to match up to being off at the same time is quite a task.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
We all have two families, the one we're born into and the one we create around ourselves. Here's the latter -- my girls from work. We've been together for years, I've seen them grow thru high school, college, sickness, health, and all manner of growing-up angst, and they couldn't be more important to me if they were my own blood. Plus they make the best popcorn on the East Coast.

lizzie-oscars-4.jpg

Clockwise from bottom: Jo, Evie, Ashley, some old bag, and Oscar.

gear-guy

Practically Family
We all have two families, the one we're born into and the one we create around ourselves. Here's the latter -- my girls from work. We've been together for years, I've seen them grow thru high school, college, sickness, health, and all manner of growing-up angst, and they couldn't be more important to me if they were my own blood. Plus they make the best popcorn on the East Coast.

lizzie-oscars-4.jpg

Clockwise from bottom: Jo, Evie, Ashley, some old bag, and Oscar.

very lovely young ladies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner